We use statistics on users and traffic / traffic providers in aggregated form. The statistics never contain any kind of personal information and everything is anonymous. IP addresses are not stored in our database where we store behavior on the website, therefore information about you as a user can never be linked to your identity. Your IP address is stored for security reasons only in cases where you are actively registering on the site.
- Develop and improve the website by understanding how it is used.
- Calculate and report the number of users and traffic.
- Make it easier for you to navigate the site.
- Enable the system to recognize users to be able to customize the services.
- Sometimes we use third-party cookies from other companies to do market research and traffic measurements, and to improve the functionality of the site.
How to prevent cookies from being stored
You can delete cookies from your hard drive at any time, but this will make your personal settings disappear. You can also change your browser settings so that it does not allow cookies to be stored on your hard drive. However, this results in poorer functionality on certain web pages and can prevent access to previous logged in pages. It can also make portions of content and some features unavailable.
If you do not want to be tracked by Google Analytics, this can be disabled at the address: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Read more about how to avoid cookies at www.allaboutcookies.org.